The 40+ Best Loki Quotes in the MCU | Ragnarok - Infinity war - Web Series

 "Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever, but at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me, and... I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest – our paths diverged a long time ago." "We are.

With Hiddleston, Loki isn't a maniacal villain so much as he is a flawed super being – a broken man – and this makes the villain just a little more complex. Loki is a bad boy and bad boys are fun to watch. When things are going his way, he is the embodiment of confidence. These are attractive qualities.
Loki quotes ragnarok
Loki : [horrorstruck] I have to get off this planet! Thor: Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were going to fight side-by-side forever, but at the end of the day you're you and I'm me, and... oh, maybe there's still good in you but... let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago.





Loki Quotes from Disney+ Series - Movie Quotes and More
Loki Quotes from Disney+ Series · I know what this place is. · What is it? · It's an illusion. It's a cruel, elaborate trick conjured by the weak to inspire fear. A desperate ...
































loki quotes for everyday use

loki quotes for everyday use
loki quotes for everyday use
loki quotes for everyday use
loki quotes for everyday use
loki quotes for everyday use


Post a Comment

0 Comments